7) A is for... Arsenal of Democracy (Not really though)

The challenge: To play through each of the games on my Steam library.
The rules: I have to play at least 1 hour of each game, in alphabetical order.

Arsenal of Democracy is another one of those dry looking games we got in a Paradox mega-bundle, bought many years ago.


The background art on Steam shows a flow chart, which I'm guessing is some kind of skill tree. Looking at Google, I'm guessing the game is a Risk clone. Judging by reviews, it's a well received wargame, with enough complexity and depth to keep you entertained for hours. All of these are guesses, however, as I could not get this damned game to load.

Arsenal of Democracy is a hilarious name if you think about it though

I tried troubleshooting this thing for nearly half an hour, using all of the power Google could muster. I failed. Sorry, everyone!

Arsenal of Democracy: In my 'Doesn't Work' folder.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

29) E is for... Elven Legacy Ranger

Itch.io Bundle for Racial Justice and Equality Mini Reviews #2

31) E is for... Endless Legend